Wednesday, October 3

into the sea

Hola, creatures.

Just received a call this morning from Global Carrier Berhad, it was supposed to be on the day before but I off my phone after working hours, so the good news only received today. 
They accepted me as their Shipboard Practical Cadet. Hoyeah for that. Alhamdulillah, at last. 
Maybe this is an advanced birthday present. Luckily I only have to sign-on on 15th, not before my birthday. But it's sad knowing that I can't celebrate Raya Haji at home this year. Well, future is more important right.I need to complete my 12 months seatime, that's what I'm going to do. Please wish me luck.

                                           Hello future!

 

2 comments:

cik nana said...

cinta hati sy pun seafarer syg. semoga dapat pengalaman baru kat laut sana ;)

Nabila Nadzeri said...

oh yeke? thanks :) doakan saya selamat ek