Wednesday, September 12

salam 'alaik


 since we're still in syawal, I hope it's not too late for me untuk mengucapkan 
SELAMAT HARI RAYA  
AIDILFITRI
maaf zahir & batin



 this is the picture of my brother and my sister in-law on their akad nikah day which I can't remember exactly the date, I wasn't there anyway. It was before Ramadhan.

anak2 dara before berangkat

 geng2 convoi vespa for the wedding

papah, me and tam lin (papah's mom)

newly-formed siblings by law
so, I wish you welcome to our family, kak Eyza!


the-not-so-newly-wed-couple
maybe the groom is a little too big, we can't see the bride from this angle. hehe. sorry terkutuk





anyway, 
Congratulations!
on your wedding,
Semoga bahagia hingga ke anak cucu cicit.
tak sabaq nak ada anak menakan. hoho.







p/s: from    the  gorgeous     adik .




No comments: