Tuesday, February 15

Valentine


Valentine

A sound-like-beautiful name isn't it?Valentine was the name of a priest who served during the third century in Rome.
Well, I certainly don't celebrate Valentine's Day and never ever. First is because I am a muslim and muslims don't celebrate Valentine. Secondly, I don't have any boyfriend. In other words, I am a single girl, which means I don't have any partner to share the 'day' with. Even if I have one, I still won't celebrate the hypocritical day. Remember, the very first reason is still solid. 

I was pretty lucky today. I went out to hang out with a friend -just in case I meet him on the way- and to go somewhere to look for job vacancies. He didn't show up so I strolled around the mall by myself. My search came to an end when I got through the walk-in-interview. They accepted me and I'm going to start my job this becoming Thursday. Hope it will be great. I don't really need the money. I want the experience. 

you can't take my heart

I don't give my heart to damn people. No one can take care of it better than I do 

1 comment:

plankton said...

don't really need the money..then giv it to me..i'll just pass about the experience..ahaha