Monday, January 24

unpredictable future

My ALAM interview is tomorrow. I'm not completely prepared. Feeling like there's more than only a butterfly in my stomach, but mannnyyy butterflies. Physically yes,I'm fully prepared, I've bought a new pair of pants and shirt though. But mentally hell no. Besides, I'm a pessimist. Maybe I should change that starting from to-mor-row. Lot of people keep telling me the same thing, again and again, "be confident". What the hell do you think I'm doing now instead of trying to build up confidence. And yes, I'm going to sleep, shivering, tonight. Not because of my nervousness LOL, hella I'm going to sleep in the air-conditioned bus.  Seriously I need a good sleep tonight. I am going to attend an ALL DAY LONG INTERVIEW. Afraid I'll keep yawning again and again tomorrow. That's what I'm worrying about. Anddd I really hope I'll pass the written  tests I'm going to sit. Please pray for me. I really need to be A REAL LUCKY GIRL for this interview. Please pray for me too >,<


"My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere"-Amir Zain

2 comments:

Aliff Azham said...

hey hey maybe its too late, but goodluck girl! ;)

Nabila Nadzeri said...

yea its late but thanks ^^