Sunday, January 16

I am sure

I'm sure you'd miss..
I'm sure you'd miss to hang out with me
I'm sure you'd miss the moment we sat in class waiting for McD's delivery
I'm sure you'd miss the moment we sat together on weekend nights talking about crap thingy
I'm sure you'd miss the discussion we made about Illuminati
I'm sure you'd miss the sound I'd made when you were mocking at me
I'm sure you'd miss the faces I'd create when you look at me
I'm sure you'd miss me calling anyone of you as Cutey
I'm sure you'd miss the sound the whole class would made when they hear me
I'm sure you'd miss calling me Armpit when you know it's the way to fight me
I'm sure you'd miss the face I'd pull after you call me
I'm sure you'd miss to persuade me when I sulked over that thingy
I'm sure you'd miss my laugh when you tell me stupid jokes
I'm sure you'd miss me
I'm sure I'd miss you. Yes, I am missing you.
I'm sure of all these because I'm NOT sure whether we can meet up again after this



youguys

2 comments:

Mohd Hazwan Hashim said...

yes im sure :)
thanks for follow me k :)

Nabila Nadzeri said...

yeah u too :)