Wednesday, August 4

MOCK Interview



MOCK Interview dah lepas

fuhh~ lega gilagila lah

i didn't prepare pun actually

padan muka kau haha

PANEL 14 GROUP 2 NUMBER 2

firstly, masuk2 tu i saw sir syidi and teacher mazida kot kalau tak silap

then bagi resume and folder kat diorang

tcher cakap have a seat so duduk while cakap thanks

1st question is:

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT OUR CURRENT PRINCIPAL???

i was like WHATHAHELL?dah la tak prepare,

then kena pulak quest yang unexpected macam tu

i thought i have to introduce myself first

then i started to talk blablabla

they asked me about my ambition

WHAT DO AN ELECTRICAL ENGINEER ACTUALLY DO?

hahh,mati lah aku. 

not that i didn't study but i forgot my points

almaklumlah nervous sangat kut

by the time for group interview

Alhamdulillah i managed to say something in my opinion

fazmir helped me a lot, thanks to him

sadly, no one was supporting me to get the scholarship

maybe because of my lack of confidence

so i have to back up myself

lastly, the interviewers comment about us

i have a good posture BUT

i didn't deliver my points very clearly

[seriously i takda point pun]

next time i have to be very careful and well-prepared

thanks to MRSM for giving me this opportunity to test myself

i really unsatisfied with my performance 
so i'll try my best to improve everything that shouldn't had happened just now


No comments: